||HTC VIVE Pro Virtual Reality System||VR Headset Virtual Reality Headset 3D Glasses with 120°FOV, Anti-Blue-Light Lenses, Stereo Headset, for All Smartphones with Length Below 6.3 inch Such as iPhone & Samsung HTC HP LG etc.
||Check Price*||Check Price*
||May 2018||Sep 2018
- STEAM VR 2.0 TRACKING - From seated to standing to full 22’11”’ x 22’11” room-scale. Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimeter tracking accuracy
- HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY - Dual-OLED displays with industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels for unparalleled visual fidelity of graphics, text, and textures
- SPATIAL AUDIO WITH NOISE CANCELLATION - Hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world sounds
- MULTI-USER AND EXTENDED USE – Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses and interpupillary distance (IPD) makes multi-user and extended use easier than ever
- VIVE TRACKER ECOSYSTEM – Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation. Ideal for motion capture, automotive, aerospace or heavy equipment simulation.
- VIVEPORT INFINITY – Get 2 months of unlimited VR play of 700+ games & apps. Code included in box
- ✅ 1. Must Read Before use: 1. Search VR video/App (Like InCell VR) from Apple store or Play store or Internet in your mobile and play it; 2. Put the mobile on the two cradles of the headset, beware the split line on screen between the two same VR videos MUST BE coincidence with the Middle Line of two lenses, IF NO COINCIDENCE. YOU WILL NOT SEE A CLEAR IMAGE; YOU WILL SEE A BLURRY PICTURE NO MATTER HOW YOU ADJUST THE FOCUS OR PUPIL KNOB; 3. Tune the Pupil and focal buttons to get clear pictures.
- ✅2. The VR headset for iPhone also for all other Smartphones which the body size Length within 6.3 inches (Screen size between 4.0" to 6.5"), such as Samsung Galaxy Note 10/9/8/5/4/3/2, S10e S10+ S10 S9 S9+ Plus S8 Plus S8 S7 Edge/Galaxy S6 S5 S4 J8 J7 J6 J3 J2 A6 ; Apple iPhone iPhone SE 11 11 PRO XR MAX XS Max XS 10 X 8 8 plus 7 7S 7 Plus 6s 6 Plus 5c 5s; LG V30 V20 V5 G6 ZONE 4 V30+ Aristo Moto Z2 E4 G5 Huawei Nexus 6P 6 5X Nokia 6 8 2 3310 HTC 10 U11 626S M9 530 etc.
- ✅ 3. The iPhone VR headset and controller will enable our enjoying the VR or non-VR iCade games, the ergonomic VR headset and ergonomic remote controller will lead you into a wonderful fully immersion virtual reality world when you play them.
- ✅4. VERY IMPORTANT 3 steps to get a clear VR image after you put the mobile on the headset's two cradles: 1) Adjust the horizontal direction of mobile to coincident the split line of the mobile screen's images and the middle line of headset two lenses(please refer to the illustration of listing picture). OTHERWISE, you will not see a clear video! 2) Tune the upper Pupil Distance button to adjust pupil distance; 3) Turn the two sides Rotary knobs to get a proper focal range. 4) Enjoy it.
- ✅ 5. Friendly recommend several vr content websites: YouTube.com; Jauntvr.com; 360heros.com; LittleStar.com; Discoveryvr.com; Wavrp.com; ✅ 6. VR EMPIRE headset is the only one with Anti-blue light lenses in amazon market, our eyes could be protected from harmful blue light emitted from all mobile screens. ✅7. The remote is just an aid to remotely control mobile when mobile is in the vr headset and is not easy to touch with hands, it could not control all games or vr games. Thank you.
|Walmart Rating||5.0 (out of 1 reviews)|
||No reviews yet.
|Area||Minimum\r\n6.6 x 4.9' / 2 x 1.5 m\r\n\r\nMaximum\r\n19.7 x 19.7' / 6 x 6 m|
|Field of View||110Â°|
|Ports||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C\r\n1 x DisplayPort 1.2|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22 x 15 x 9\"|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Resolution||2880 x 1600 (1440 x 1600 per eye)|
|Screen||2 x 3.5\" AMOLED|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Minimum System Requirements||GPU\r\nNVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290\r\n\r\nCPU\r\nIntel Core i5-4590, AMD FX 8350\r\n\r\nRAM\r\n4 GB or more\r\n\r\nVideo Output\r\nDisplayPort 1.2\r\n\r\nUSB Port\r\n1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1\r\n\r\nOS\r\nWindows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Sensors||SteamVR tracking\r\nG-sensor\r\nGyroscope\r\nProximity\r\nIPD sensor|
|release||May 2018||Sep 2018|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item model number||5647391583|
|OS||All Windows Server Versions 2000, Android|
|Item Weight||1.56 pounds|
|Date First Available||July 24, 2018|
|Other display features||Wireless|
||View Details & Price*||View Details & Price*
||HTC VIVE Pro vs Oculus 301-00351-01|
HTC VIVE Pro vs Oculus 301-00351-01
HTC VIVE Pro vs Oculus 301-00351-01
HTC VIVE Pro vs VR EMPIRE V7.0
HTC VIVE Pro vs KIWI design Update
HTC VIVE Pro vs Pansonite A10-IP01CB-3
|VR EMPIRE 5647391583 vs EACHINE EV800D
VR EMPIRE 5647391583 vs Asterion ASTR-UNIV-LEDSTAND-V1
VR EMPIRE 5647391583 vs Pansonite Vr Headset
VR EMPIRE 5647391583 vs VR SHINECON 4336701614
VR EMPIRE 5647391583 vs Samsung Electronics Samsung HMD Odyssey+